The following information is provided to you to help maintain the freshness and safety of your delivered Giordano’s Pizza …
Your pizzas should have arrived to you within two days of shipping. Each package is packed with over 5 lbs. of dry ice, but may arrive with little to none remaining. The pizzas should arrive frozen or partially frozen. Unless you plan on baking your pizzas within a few hours, we suggest you place them directly into your freezer for storage. The pizzas will retain their freshness in the freezer for up to six months. (If you plan on baking your pizzas within a few hours, you may also store them in your refrigerator where they will continue to thaw.) Do not eat uncooked pizza.
For very best results, do not thaw before baking and follow these cooking instructions: • Place rack in center of oven and preheat to 325 degrees F. If your oven has a convection fan feature, do not use it.
• Place the pouch of additional pizza sauce in a bowl of hot water to thaw.
• Remove all packaging from the pizza (saving the cardboard circle).
• For optimal cheese melt, place the pizza in a microwave oven and cook on HIGH for 6 minutes (4 minutes if pizza is thawed).
(NOTE: These microwave times are based on standard 1000-watt microwave ovens. If your microwave oven is higher in wattage, subtract a minute from the cooking time. If your microwave oven is lower in wattage, add a minute to the cooking time.)
• Remove pizza from microwave oven and spread additional sauce from pouch over the existing sauce on the pizza.
• Then place pizza directly on center rack of oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes (slightly less time if the pizza is thawed), until the crust turns golden brown.
(NOTE: Cooking times may vary slightly depending on your oven, so watch for the golden brown crust color.)
• Remove pizza from oven and carefully slide pizza onto cardboard circle for easy slicing. Use caution as baked pizza will be very hot.
Cut into slices and enjoy!
Should you have any questions or require additional assistance, please give us a call at (800) 982-1756 Monday through Friday between 8 am and 3 pm CST. We’re here to help!