Our Rogers Park
Why order out when you could stop by our dining room with full bar? Prefer eating in? Order online and request pickup or delivery instead.
Our Rogers Park (Sheridan) Giordano's location in Chicago, IL, sees everything this neighborhood has to offer. We love being a part of the community you call home.
About Rogers Park in Chicago, IL
The first non-native settler in Chicago was Jean Baptiste Point du Sable, who is considered the founder of Chicago. However, like many other present-day communities in the Chicago area, Native Americans occupied the area long before American settlers.
Native and non-native people lived together in the area until after the end of the War of 1812. Indigenous peoples had to give up their land because of the Treaty of St. Louis. The Illinois state government hired James Thompson in 1829 to survey and design Chicago. At that time, fewer than 100 people lived there. Chicago was incorporated as a town in 1833, and later as a city in 1837. The metropolis is now home to more than 2.7 million people.
Rogers Park was named after Phillips Rogers, a trader who settled in the area in the early 1800s. The neighborhood is on Chicago's Far North Side and sits right on the shores of Lake Michigan. Families, young professionals and students alike all call this diverse neighborhood home.
Family Dining in Rogers Park
Come to Giordano's and experience fine and fresh family dining near Rogers Park. We have something for everyone on our American-Italian menu:
- Meal deals: Check out our ultimate meal deals when you need something fun and flavorful for a group. Choose from one of our pizzas or spaghetti and meatballs with marinara and enjoy cookies and Pepsi on the side.
- Starters: Our starters will whet your appetite and keep you satisfied till your entrée arrives. Choose from one of our single starters like traditional chicken wings or cheesy garlic bread or get a taste of three separate ones with Giordano's sampler.
- Salads: Take a bite into our crispy salads loaded with fresh veggies and mouthwatering dressings and vinaigrettes. Enjoy one as a starter, side dish or entrée — the choice is yours.
- Famous stuffed deep dish pizza: Mama Giordano's stuffed pizza, or “Italian Easter Pie,” is made using layers of crust, toppings, cheese, another thin layer of crust and sauce for a meal you'll find hard to resist.
- Thin crust pizza: Take a bite into one of our crunchy thin crust pizzas. With flavors ranging from bacon BBQ chicken to super veggie, everyone can indulge in a delicious pizza.
- Extra thin crust pizza: For an exceptionally crunchy texture, try our extra thin crust pizza in flavors like classic margarita, chicken pesto and spinach, artichoke and feta.
- Parmesan-crusted pan pizza: Try a cheesy twist on our classic pizzas. With margarita parmesan, double pepperoni parmesan and spinach, mushroom and alfredo parmesan, we'll help satisfy your cravings.
- Frozen pizza: Keep one of our frozen pizzas on hand to enjoy any time of the day or night. Just pop one of our cheese, pepperoni, sausage or spinach pizzas in the oven and you'll have a delicious meal your whole family will love ready in a few minutes.
- Classic Italian: When nothing but classic Italian will do, stop by for some fettuccini alfredo, spaghetti with meat sauce, chicken parmesan and more.
- Sandwiches: Try an Italian classic in sandwich form when you order one of our Italian beef, mama's meatball sub or chicken parmesan sandwiches.
- Lunch combos: Stop by for a quick lunch and enjoy anything from our individual pizzas to spaghetti.
- Dessert: Finish off your meal with a sweet treat. Get some yummy homemade cookies or an oversized skillet cookie topped with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce to choose from.
Giordano's wants to make mealtimes easy for you. That's why at our Rogers Park pizza shop, you'll always have several dining options to choose from:
- Dine-in: Nothing beats our whole restaurant experience. Along with our robust American-Italian menu, we have a team of expert waitstaff ready to serve you and make sure you have an exceptional meal from start to finish.
- Carry-out: A little short on time? No worries! Our carry-out lets you pick up your meal to go so you can enjoy it wherever you'd like.
- Delivery: Stay at home and have your fresh and flavorful meal delivered right to your doorstep. Our pizza delivery service covers Rogers Park, making it more convenient than ever to enjoy all your menu favorites.
- Curbside: With curbside pickup, you won't even have to come inside to get your meal. Order online and let us know when you arrive and we'll bring it right out.
Family-Friendly Attractions in Rogers Park in Chicago, IL
Whatever your family loves to do, you can find it in Rogers Park. Plan a visit to some of these attractions right in your neighborhood, such as:
- Loyola Park: Whether you love the outdoors or you're looking for a relaxing activity on the weekend, this is the place to be. Unwind and enjoy the weather while you're walking along Lake Michigan. Get active by signing your kids up for a recreational sport and taking a fitness class of your own while they're at practice. Make sure you keep an eye on their calendar for annual special events!
- Glenwood Sunday Market: This outdoor farmers market is open every Sunday from June through October. Bring the whole family to pick up some locally grown fruits and veggies and other goodies. You can even stop by on certain Sundays in November and December for holiday shopping.
- Lifeline Theatre: This theatre is known for putting on original productions of literary works, as well as excellent shows for kids! You can even sign them up for camps here. If your kids love the arts or you're looking for something different to do, make sure you plan a visit.
Best Places to Eat in Rogers Park in Chicago, IL
Rogers Park has delicious eats. If you're looking for great deep dish pizza in Rogers Park in Chicago, IL, we hope you choose Giordano's!
When it comes to the best Chicago-style pizza in town, no other restaurant can match the heritage, craftsmanship or traditions of Giordano’s! We’re the best pizza place in Chicago because our artisans carefully construct each pie with the best ingredients, and then slow-bake it to a flaky perfection. Now you can enjoy the taste of Giordano’s at our convenient Rogers Park location. Every Pie, Tenderly Built At Giordano’s, we’re so much more than just the best pizza delivery and restaurant in town. We’re a cherished Chicago tradition that has kept customers coming back for over 40 years. We build layer upon layer of delicious vegetables and meats over the flakiest pie crust, topping it with fluffy mozzarella made just for us on a small Wisconsin farm. Try one bite of our slow-baked pizza, and we think you’ll agree! Don’t forget to check out our full menu. We have outstanding pastas, fresh salads, hearty sandwiches and delectable appetizers. If you’re going gluten-free, just ask. We have something for everyone to enjoy!
Join Us at Giordano's
When you're looking for great American-Italian restaurants near Rogers Park, be sure to join us at Giordano's. Whether you dine in or place your order online, you're sure to experience good food and good times with your loved ones.