DOWNTOWN CHICAGO GOLD COAST
PRIVATE EVENT SPACE
Conveniently located at the intersection of Rush and Superior Streets, just a few feet west of Michigan Avenue in the Gold Coast neighborhood of downtown Chicago.
The newly developed event space features exposed brick walls juxtaposed exposed concrete surfaces, and 16-foot ceilings. It is easily transformed in a number of configurations and can host events or gatherings of any size up to 300 seated guests.
Perfect for weddings, rehearsal dinners, showers, corporate events, holiday parties, networking events, mitzvahs, dinner parties, fundraisers or any other occasion.
EVENT SPACE AMENITIES
- 8,000 Square Feet of Flexible Space (one uniform space or four distinct smaller private rooms)
- Technology & A/V
- Up to 100Mbps Fiber Internet/broadband. Available via WiFi or Wired
- Private Sound System with volume control for each versatile private event spaces
- Customer Provided Content/Audio
- 65” Mirrored Display TV monitors in Every Room with HDMI input.
- Additionally, ability to display customer provided content on some or all screens
- Other A/V products and services available upon request
- City of Chicago Views
- Private ADA Compliant Bathrooms
- Loft-Style Aesthetic
- Private Event Coordinator
- Custom Banquet Menus
- Tables, chairs and all serving ware included in menu price
- Special linen, tableware, flatware and floral arrangements available upon request
Event Packages and Menus
World famous for authentic Chicago-style deep dish pizza, Giordano’s offers Pizza Packages for all private events. Plated banquet menus are also available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, featuring, beyond the Giordano’s staples, an array of foods for all tastes and budgets.
EVENT SPACE FLOOR PLANS
The 8,000 square foot private event space can be split into 4 versatile private rooms that can be combined or divided to accommodate 15 – 300 guests for a seated occasion and/or up to 500 for a reception-style event.
Event Space Inquiry
Call (312) 951-0747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org