Catering in Indianapolis- Castleton? We've Got You Covered.
Planning a party or special event?
About Our Location
If you’re searching for a host site for your next event, we invite you to visit our convenient location. We have private and semi-private dining rooms ideal for both private and work-related functions. Visit Giordano’s at 4110 E. 82 St., Indianapolis, to view our flexible function space at your convenience.
Schedule Catering Today
Now that you’ve found our catering services, there’s no reason to continue your search for private party or work catering in Castleton, IN, River’s Edge or a neighboring area any longer. Call Giordano’s to schedule catering for your upcoming event now.
Catering in River's Edge and Castleton, IN
For decades, Giordano’s has been serving award-winning stuffed pizza to residents of Chicago’s historic south side. Now, we’ve branched out and have the privilege of serving the residents of Indianapolis and several other hand-picked locations throughout the United States. We’re thrilled to provide outstanding food to residents in and around River’s Edge and Castleton because we know our authentic Italian dishes are unlike anything you can find anywhere but Giordano’s.
Just as we’re happy to serve everyone who visits our convenient location, we’re always eager to provide catering in River’s Edge, IN, and nearby areas. We offer event catering in Castleton, IN, and the surrounding communities for a wide array of both private and work-related events.
Are you planning a wedding, a gender reveal party, a birthday bash or holiday get-together for your family and friends? If so, you needn’t look beyond our local restaurant to find the best catering in River’s Edge and Castleton, IN. We have experience catering to personal events like:
- Graduation parties
- Family gatherings and reunions
- Baby showers
- Birthday parties
- Bachelor/bachelorette parties
- And more!
If you’re planning an event for work, we’ve got you covered, as well. Here is a sampling of the corporate catering functions we service:
- Retirement celebrations
- Board meetings
- Training sessions
- Holiday parties
- Team lunches
- Business meetings
- And more!
The Area Around Our Indianapolis Restaurant
One of our favorite events to cater is a child’s birthday party. There’s nothing like preparing food you know kids of all ages will enjoy. We’re excited that all of the area’s family-friendly activities and attractions make kids’ parties a popular activity in Indianapolis.
Are you looking for some family-oriented things to do and places to visit? Here are a few spots that should be at the top of your must-visit list:
- Children’s Museum of Indianapolis: This location is the world’s largest museum of its kind. The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis has 12 permanent galleries and close to one million square feet of exhibit space. This hotspot welcomes approximately 1.3 million visitors every year. Home to Dinosphere and a restored antique carousel, it’s no wonder why this attraction is so popular.
- Indianapolis Art Center: The whole family can take classes in woodworking, ceramics and other artistic mediums at the Indianapolis Art Center. This site also boasts 12 acres where you and your children can explore interactive works of art, such as Crooked Little House.
- Indianapolis Zoo: Whether you’re an outdoor enthusiast or an animal lover, the Indianapolis Zoo is the place to go for a full day of family fun.
About Our Catering Services
If you’re interested in work or private party catering in River’s Edge, IN, Castleton or another local community, contact our Indianapolis restaurant to order food that will delight your guests’ taste buds and satisfy their tummies. Our generously sized catering menu includes something for everyone.
From an excellent selection of appetizers and salads to delicious stuffed and hand-stretched thin pizzas, hearty Italian dishes like lasagna and more, you’ll find exactly what you want to serve at your next function on our menu. Don’t forget to order some beverages and desserts, too!
When you order from Giordano’s, you’ll be able to choose between picking up your food or having it delivered to the location where you’ll host your event. We’ll do everything possible to make your function a success, no matter which option you choose.